The Everyday Occasions Store:
m28
our new kitchen details
tour of our home
browse my recipes
Shop the store
the everyday occasions store
WreathWarmWheat
WreathSlate
slate wreath block print
wheat wreath block print
AcornPrint
OakLeaf
oak leaf block print IMG5
grocery list tablet, $8
classic tablet + lepens, $14
IMG16
IMG15
dinner planning tablet, $14
weekly planning tablet, $14
IMG3037
item13
baking sheets & parchment
velvet pillow collection
IMG3091 IMG3073
wood block print napkins acorn print napkins
item4
item11
kitchen essentials
clean bottles collection
item25
item19
platter collection, $150
baking supplies
item28 item29
baking supplies bread board collection

Monday, April 3, 2017

This Week's Menu | Spring Dinner Party | Spring Prosciutto & Peas Pasta, Skillet Lemon Chicken, Shrimp Scampi


Over the weekend we hosted my family for dinner, so I took some time in the morning to set a comfy, springy table.


I pulled out my Wheat Wreath Napkins that have a warm, gold color that look great for spring - especially with the purple and white hyacinth.  I paired them with a rustic natural and cream linen cloth (from a few seasons ago).  It is great to pull out old favorites - sometimes I get so caught up in the current season's products, that I forget to use favorites from seasons past.  But, I know many of you have these same linens, too, so I think it is great to show how they can mix and match and look fresh, again.





Wheat Wreath Napkins,  here >


A view from the kitchen of our dining space.


And someone sneaking a chunk of baguette - and walking through the frame to show me!


Here is the menu, I'll write another post at some point with menu and recipes.  I recreated the RL Salad we had over the summer at the RL Restaurant in Chicago - everyone loved it.


**One note for the store : Tomorrow, I'll be restocking some favorites that sold out too quickly in the Spring Collection.  I'll send a separate email reminder later today.  

Now, onto the week ahead.  Here is what we'll be having for dinner : 


It is still raining here, so comfort food is sticking around for a while.  This is a Springy Pasta that has lots of comfort and is a favorite for everyone.

Barefoot Contessa's Skillet Roasted Chicken served with Wilted Lettuce & French Potato Salad (below).
French Potato Salad
Wilted Lettuce
Shrimp Scampi

On Saturday Morning...

We haven't had these donuts in a while, and I've been thinking about them : )

Homemade Chocolate Glazed Donuts (easier than you think!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home
Janblog
JennySteffensHeadshot
home entertaining and ifestyle expert
pinterest
twitter
instagram
join the
contact
facebook
m56
m61
m62
m68
The Everyday Occasions Store: IMG10 oak leaf block print acorn block print IMG5 m46 m45 janblog home m59 m57 recipe m65 m63 how we designed our classic IMG1660