Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 9, 2017

The Spring Home Collection | Launched!



Our home is officially freshened for spring.  This season, I am embracing blues and fresh greens with plenty of pots full of lush plants.  I have vases full of daffodils and pitchers with tulips, buckets of blooming branches and planters planted with topiary.  Most importantly, the windows are open, the sprinklers are running (we need some rain!), the mornings and evenings are chilly, but the afternoons are warm.  We are ready for time in the garden, hosting friends for casual dinners and family for spring holidays.  Welcome, Spring!



This collection features new custom block prints for Spring with my favorites, blues and greens.  There are pillow covers, table runners, napkin sets, tea towels and fabric yardage for your special projects.  


This table is set with a row of potted tete a tete (mini daffodils) in Small Rustic Pots down a Green Lily Runner.  I love the aged finish these pots have, they truly look like weathered antiques.  Creamware Platters hang in the background - one of my reasonless favorites.


The front door is holds a Hanging Basket full of forsythia for now.  In a couple of weeks, it will change to cherry blossoms.  Our front steps are set with two Planters from the Large Medallion Set (that comes with one this size, and one larger).  The larger two are on our back porch.  


The Rattan Baskets (set of 2, nesting) are back in stock.  The larger of the set is a permanent fixture on our ottoman, always filled with various reads and toys ; )




Now onto the pillow covers.  The pillow covers!  Here, the Privot Berry 22" square cover is paired with the Light Blue Leaf Rectangle cushion cover.























Privot Berry Pillow Cover Collection, $32-42





Cupcakes on the smallest of the Bread Board Set.






This green color turned out a little brighter than I had intended, but I think it feels fresh and springy!

















Planter Boxes

 I am so thrilled with these.  The smaller (Petite Medallion Planter, $45) is an 8x8x8" cube, and holds a 6" potted plant perfectly.  The larger (Petite Orchard Planter, $80) is a 12x14x12" cube that holds an 8-10" potted plant.  I am using these indoors right now for topiary, but will likely move them outdoors with boxwood and some sort of trailing flower in a couple of weeks.


I love how they add a stateliness to any area, like our entry.



Potted Gardenia Topiary in the Orchard Planter that will move outside once summer is here, with a large watering can... to help me remember to keep it watered ; )





I love these "short" flower buckets.  They are the perfect size to plop in a potted herb from the grocery store, or in which to keep my cleaning supplies or packets of seeds.  I've even used them to keep a bottle of wine chilled for an outside party.


You might remember seeing these Tall Floral Buckets in the photos of my Workshop/Pop-up Shop.  They come as a set of 3 for $84 (various sizes, this being the largest).  I have a lot of plans for them - umbrella stand, hanging on pegs to hold gardening tools, blooming branches, and, of course, flowers.


Here, Mr. poses for his picture with the set of all three of the Tall Buckets (that come as a set) are pictured together.



I have three new colors of wraps for this season, beginning with an all-time favorite, Chatham Blue Wrap.  This goes with everything, including my signature dark jeans with white shirt.  I wear it with workout clothes and a puffer vest during the week and throw it over my shoulders with a blouse for every other occasion.  I love these!



I can't wait to pair this with white jeans.  It would look great with white on white, a bight coral top or a light blue shirt (another favorite of mine).  This is definitely going to become a staple.



This is my springy wrap.  I've mentioned that I don't own too many colors in my wardrobe.  This pale yellow brings a springy feel to any outfit.  I'm picturing it with a navy pencil skirt and cream silk blouse for Easter.





I've added a new collection of ribbon this spring.  I love the simple, stitched look of this ribbon.  The colors are beautiful, and it will add a homemade touch to any gift, napkin or bundle of flowers.






Lemon Cupcakes topped with Swiss Buttercream, recipe coming later today.



Striped Cupcake Wrappers in fun spring colors.  I have used the blue and yellow for the cupcakes above, and will save the other colors for other occasions.



All of the supplies can be found, here, in the Baking Supplies Collection.










 









Le Pens + Tablets Collection












I'll be sharing some step-by-step blog posts for some of the projects featured in this collection today and tomorrow.  In the meantime, enjoy browsing the Spring Collection : )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Jenny Steffens Hobick. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign